Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Download Video One Direction - One thing + Lyrics

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

Foto One Direction - One Thing
Artist     : One direction
Title       : One Thing
Album   : Up all Night (2011) 
Genre    : Pop rock


Lyrics : 
[liam] i've tried playing it cool but when i'm looking at you i can’t ever be brave 'cause you make my heart race  
[harry] shot me out of the sky you're my kryptonite you keep making me weak yeah, frozen and can't breathe  
[zayn] something’s gotta give now 'cause i’m dying just to make you see that i need you here with me now 'cause you've got that one thing  
[all - chorus] so get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead i don't, i don't, don't know what it is but i need that one thing and you've got that one thing  
[niall] now i'm climbing the walls but you don't notice at all that i'm going out of my mind all day and all night  
[louis] something’s gotta give now 'cause i'm dying just to know your name and i need you here with me now 'cause you've got that one thing
[all - chorus] so get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead i don't, i don't, don't know what it is but i need that one thing 
so get out, get out, get out of my mind and come on, come into my life i don't, i don't, don't know what it is but i need that one thing and you've got that one thing  
[harry] you've got that one thing 
[liam] get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead 
[all - chorus] so get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead i don't, i don't, don't know what it is but i need that one thing 
so get out, get out, get out of my mind and come on, come into my life i don't, i don't, don't know what it is but i need that one thing yeah, you've got that one thing


Video :

Download Video :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog ini dofollow , jadi coment saja jika ingin dapat backlink
tapi ada syaratnya bro/sis :
=>> Dilarang Keras coment yang menyinggung SARA
=>> Coment bebas , terutama kritik dan Saran

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Followers

Copyright © 2012. Narrow Shot - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 3 by Bamz Templates